Eliza Doolittle goes braless as she puts in a vigorous performance at the iTunes Festival

Eliza Doolittle took the stage in Itunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden, London without a bra . Eliza Doolittle went on stage without a bra on ITunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden , London.


The pop star was dressed in a long red dress that was seductive split at the front and chose a spot of red lipstick match.But its lack of justification were not a barrier to energetic performance as she browsed songs from his new album.



The singer dressed in her look with a pair of black and white Nike trainers.Eliza was on the bill as ITunes Rizzle Kicks opening act for the night and warmed the scene of her biggest hits , including her new single "Big when I was little.

She also joined Brighton duet rendition of ' The reason I live. After a two-year break from music in 2013 has certainly been a good year for Elisa


During his absence she broke up with Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden helped inspire her to make up the tracks for their new album 'In You hand.

Speaking to MailOnline in August , she said : " The album is not just about one respect , but there is a break-up songs out there '


Eliza also admitted in an interview that she has grown over the last three years - especially when it comes to writing about relationships.

"I was so young when I made my first record that my knowledge was limited to real life , she said. I had a few guys, but I've never really been in love .

"Since then , I've been through the mill . This was my first serious relationship , but we were not in the right place and the right time. If you have a connection with someone , and then lose it , it will be painful .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...