Zarine Khan at the Launch of Gitanjali Jewellers India Wedding Lounge

Actress Zarine Khan and designer Arch Kochhar presented a preview of the collection "India Wedding Lounge ', performed by a group of Gitanzhali, in Mumbai, on Tuesday.


Zarine Khan said at the event: "Good evening. Thank you so much for having me here today. First of all thank you for your patience and I'm sure you've been here for a while, and I'm very sorry about all the delay.



She added: "I would say it works fine with the Archa again because my association with it goes a very long way to go. She was one of the first designers I worked with when I entered the industry."





Catch all the pics from the launch Zarine Khan Lounge Wedding India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...