How to Apply Eyeshadow Makeup & Eye-Makeup Tutorials & Ideas

It is true generally recognized: You can buy the most expensive eye makeup in the world, and you can invest in the best of hands. But if you do not know how to mix your shadow, your makeup will always look a mess.

Conversely, if you know what you're doing, you could apply eye makeup with a Q-Tip and look perfect. I mean, I'm not saying that you should. It would be a lot of wasted Q-tips. But in the case of an emergency eye shadow (a thing), it's good to know that you could.

Many of you have asked specifically how to go about blending eye shadow, and so I spent many, many hours to college to teach me how to do this, I wrote this incredibly convenient, detailed guide for you. Seriously, you do not want to knowledge, after reading this,Makeup.

So, let's get into it and learn how to blend eyeshadow like a pro!

Most importantly, it is so important that it is in bold and italics: clean up your stuff.

Many people will tell you to buy multiples of your favorite hands so that you can use for each new color eyeshadow you are applying for, and clean one for mixing. If you have tons of money to spend on six sets of five identical hands, go for it. But in fact it is not necessary.

I have about fifty makeup brush, and half of them are specifically for eye makeup. Do you know how many of them use?

This is what works for me; with time and practice, you'll find out what works for you. I promise.However lot of brush you use, and whether they are made, they must be kept clean at all times. But, obviously, you can not wash your hands in the middle of making your face, and then wait for them to dry, so what gives?

When I do my eye makeup, I keep a light hand towel nearby. I do not use any color of my face, and then hit the brush back and forth on the towel a few times until it no longer leaves a colored trace behind.After this dry cleaning your brush clean enough for makeup, and you can go ahead and use the other shadows are not being falsified by last color.

Note that I said "for the purposes of make-up." For hygienic purposes, it is necessary to moisten clean them. I clean my brushes every week (or after shooting each article, whichever comes first) in mild soap and water, squeezing the bristles, and do not rub. He keeps them soft and ensures that they last for a long time and prevents them from becoming bacteria Jamboree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...