How to Establish an Effective Skincare Routine 8 Steps

If you've been following me since the beginning, you may remember my first skin care routine post. At the time, it was a good mode at the time and I used this same routine for a while, I recently discovered a much better products that are more natural , and they work wonders for my skin !


If you want to know what I slather on your face on a daily basis, then read on!



Step 1: When I wake up in the morning , I feel like a zombie . Let's just say that I am not a morning person at all. In order to keep my skin feeling clean and fresh and make me feel human again , I would like to wash the face with a delicate cleanser that will get rid of all the dirt, lay on my face at night with my pillow covers (gross , but true . Always make sure that you clean the bedding ) . I'm always drawn to the Boots № 7 Gentle Foaming Mousse Cleanser. It's super soft, but it cleanses my skin is so beautiful , is not giving me that tight feeling. This free soap that I like very much. He is doing his job, and it's becoming my face ready for the day .


STEP 2 : moisturizing your skin , possibly one of the most important steps that you can do in any skin care routine . This is important not only to quench the thirst of the skin, but it will also prepare it for makeup.This product has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. This lightweight, oil-free, and odorless . It does not sting my eyes or skin and does not leave a film . It absorbs in seconds and my skin happy. I use it on my body as well. Hi Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion Daily.


Step 3 : Unfortunately , I have acne prone skin , and it is especially susceptible to that special time of the month. I found a miracle product that seriously cleared up my breakouts in record time, and it works so well for me. I've tried everything, and it certainly gave me the best results . It is 100 % natural, and this stuff is magic in a small glass bottle. Tea tree oil has many uses and has anti-viral , anti-fungal , anti-bacterial and anti - septic properties. Oil comes from the leaves of the tree Melaleuca Alternifolia, which is native to Queensland , Australia. It has been used for centuries the indigenous people of Australia for the treatment of many things such as colds , wounds , etc. This material is strong , so little goes a long way. Try diluting it with a little water and apply it to your spots with a cotton swab. Tea tree oil is to be used only locally , as it can be harmful if ingested . Make sure you get a 100 % tea tree oil !


STEP 4 : At the end of the night, all I want to do is get all my makeup from the face and turn into a zombie again. I like to shower at night , so I refuse to make up in there. My eyes are very sensitive , and many products irritate the hell out of them . Many years ago , my mom asked me to use Johnson's Head to Toe Baby wash to remove my eye makeup , and it was my go to so far . This gentle, removes all of my eye make-up (surprisingly) , and it does not burn my eyes. All I have to do is apply a quarter -sized amount into my palm and lather it into the foam , and remove my eye makeup . Oh, and it's cheap , too!


Step 5 : about 3-4 times a week , I like my skin peels off . In my old post skin care routine , I said that I liked to exfoliate every day. I learned that I was basically abused my skin and cause microscopic tears that may have been causing more breakouts. So now , I use a gentle scrub , and only use it three times a week. Exfoliating is great because it removes excess dirt, oil, makeup and dead skin cells. I love Aveeno skin shines in the scrub .



STEP 6 : A few weeks ago, I made ​​my first trip to Lush, and let me tell you , my skin was crying softly , "Thank you ." The young man working there was super helpful and listened to everything that was wrong with my skin. He told me about this magical soap called Fresh Pharmacy , and my skin has changed so drastically. My skin is in the best shape it's been in for so long, and I owe it all to a piece of soap. I have uneven skin tone , with lots of redness and this material makes it disappear. It is very gentle, and my skin literally squeaky clean after . It contains calamine and chamomile to soothe and calm , rose and lavender, as a rule, dry patches , and tea tree oil for the treatment of spots. It smells very herbal , which I like. Another great thing about this product, it can be used as a place of treatment of skin blemishes and even bug bites ! It's amazing, and I do not know how I lived so long without it.


STEP 7: When I got out of the shower and my skin super clean and fresh, it is in some serious need of moisture ... it burned the move ! Since I am in my mid to late 20 - ies , it is important that I use a night cream with anti-aging properties . Prevention is the key ! I hate products that feel heavy on my face , so I really enjoy this night cream Neutrogena. It's easier than most creams at night and it does not smell too strong , which is a huge plus!


Step 8 : deep cleansing facial mask can make a huge difference in your skin , even using only a few times a week! This will give you a nice looking glow and make your skin appear much more radiant. It works this way deep into the pores and removes any remaining makeup, dirt and oil , and other products miss . There are a lot of amazing masks out there that I like, but the one I'm currently digging Catastrophe Cosmetic fluffy. It is a real blueberries that are packed with vitamins that are essential for your skin. I love this mask for its properties prevention , too!




I hope this post was helpful to you, and you try some of the foods I already told you! My skin is so problematic , and I know how frustrating it can be. It is right to share with you guys the products work on my skin . So if you have sensitive , oily and acne-prone skin like me, then give it a shot! We hope that they work as well for you as for me. Best of luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...